- Six C4 LED's and wide reflectors produce a uniform flood pattern
- Three lighting modes; high -3,600 lumens; 31,000 candela; medium-2,400 lumens,20,000 candela; low-1,100 lumens, 11,000 candela
- Optimum peripheral illumination for scene lighting; 90 degree swivel to aim the beam where you need it for task lighting.
- Sealed lead acid batteries rechargeable up to 500 times
- Balanced design and easy set-up - less than 30 seconds for for deployment.
Rapidly deployed and easily stowed, the Scene Light brings 3,600 lumens to your work area. With its narrow footprint and 72 in.; extension pole, this light goes almost anywhere, from wide open places to tight, confined spaces. Six C4® LED and wide reflectors produce a uniform flood pattern. Three user-selectable outputs: High for a super-bright flood beam; 3,600 lumens, 31,000 candela, runs 5 hours. Medium for an intense beam and longer run time; 2,400 lumens, 20,000 candela, runs 9 hours. Low for when a less intense beam is ideal and for longer run times; 1,100 lumens, 11,000 candela, runs 18 hours. Selectable diffuser settings for two beam widths. Optimum peripheral illumination for scene lighting; 90 degree; swivel neck allows you to aim the beam where you need it for task lighting. Sealed lead acid batteries, rechargeable up to 500 times. Batteries will continue charge while operating directly from an external 12V DC power source when using the remote cord so you can be confident that you will always have a light when you need it. Balanced design and easy setup: Less than 30 seconds for full deployment. Pole extends to 72 inches. Cord built into the pole to avoid snags. Stabilization legs provide balance on uneven surfaces. Lead acid batteries provide balance and stability.