Features and Benefits:
- Large 3-1/2" gauges feature a chrome bezel and rugged protective outer boot
- High pressure gauge reads 0-400 psi and 0-2800 kPa
- Low pressure gauge reads 0-100 psi and 0-700 kPa
- Both gauges include rear hook to allow gauge to be hung conveniently out of the way
- Gauges and hose assembly incorporate quick couplers for easy disconnect
The OTC-5610 professional kit can be used for domestic and import applications. High and low pressure gauges make this kit useful for both transmission and engine work. Kit comes complete with adapter for most applications. Designed to be used for both static and on road testing.Features and Benefits:Large 3-1/2" in. gauges feature a chrome bezel and rugged protective outer boot.High pressure gauge reads 0400 psi and 02800 kPa.Low pressure gauge reads 0100 psi and 0700 kPa.Both gauges include rear hook to allow gauge to be hung conveniently out of the way.Gauges and hose assembly incorporate quick couplers for easy disconnect.Kit includes 13 adapters and a detailed instruction manual.Blow molded hard case with removable lid.